The Punjab Academy of Sciences invites nominations applications for the following awards to reach the Secretary, PAS on or before December 31, 2018.
- Life-time Achievement Award
- Nominations for Honorary Fellowship of the Academy
- Research paper for Young Scientist Award
- Applications for a Research Award for a rural women working in the area of Pharmaceutical sciences
- Applications for the Best Science Teacher (Colleges) Award
- Applications for the Best Rural Science Teacher (School) Award
- Applications for rural students who topped the PSEB Matriculation Examination, 2015
- S. Jawahar Singh & Mrs. Satbachan Kaur Young Scientist Award, for a person who present his/her original research findings in Punjabi language.
- Desh Bhagat S. Lal Singh Oration Award (Desh Bhagat Univ., Gobindgarh)
- Er. Gurcharan Singh Oration Award (IET Bhaddal)
- Best Innovative Idea, Best Innovative Product, Best Innovative Service,Best innovative teaching practice (To be awarded by DAVIET)
The Nominations for awards in various categories will be submitted to Punjab Academy of Sciences, Patiala directly(along with detail resume). The committee of Punjab Academy of Sciences will shortlist/select the candidates in various categories. The Categories in which awards is to be given by DAVIET, the application mentioning the details of innovative Idea, Product Service or Teacher Practice along with the detailed resume will be submitted to Shri Ramandeep Singh (Co-convener PSC) at email@example.com
YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD
A special session for the presentation of papers for the Young Scientists Award will be held on February 8, 2019. The scientists up to 35 years of age as on December 31, 2018 should send their abstract and full length papers (in triplicate) to the Secretary, Punjab Academy of Sciences, Union Building, Punjabi University Patiala on or before December 31, 2018. The name of the section pertaining to the paper be clearly mentioned on the envelope. The abstract of this papers be submitted online at firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the abstract book. Young Scientist Award in each category shall carry a medal, a certificate and cash prize of 7500/- only, to be conferred by Punjab Academy of Sciences.